• 787-707-0556
  • info@airconpr.com
  • Mon - Sat : 8AM - 5PM

vac1Key Features

  • INVERTER TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
    • System utilized all DC Inverter Compressors and a high pressure chamber to reduce overheat loss and improve compression efficiency from direct intake. High-efficient Permasyn Motor is adopted to provide better performance than traditional DC Inverter Compressor.
  • SENSORLESS DC INVERTER FAN MOTOR
    • Stopless speed regulation ranges from 5Hz to 65Hz. Compared with traditional inverter motors the operation is more energy-saving. Sensorless control technology guarantees lower noise, less vibration and stopless operation.
  • ACCURATE INTELLIGENT ALLOCATION TECHNOLOGY OF CAPACITY AND OUTPUT
    • When the total load of the system demands more than the 75% running capacity, an extra unit will automatically start, if the total load demands less than 40% of running capacity, a units will shut down; therefore each unit shares between 40% to 75% of the total load, ensuring that the system will perform at the highest efficiency.
  • SUB-COOLING CONTROL FOR OPTIMAL COOLING AND HEATING CONDITIONS
    • Heat exchange loop can control the first sub-cooling process of heat exchanger. Subcooling degree can reach 11 °C.  Sub-cooling loop can reach up to 9 ° C
      On the second stage, to guarantee cooling and heating performance.
  • TWO STAGE OIL SEPARATION CONTROL PATENTED TECHNOLOGY
    • First-stage oil separator adopts an excellent filtration with a separation efficiency of 98%. On the second stage oil separator, the remaining 2% of the refrigerant oil will be removed at a 95% efficiency, giving the system a total separation of 99.9%
  • OIL RETURN CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
    • Oil Control – This new oil return technology effectively managed the oil return and storage on each compressor, this tool greatly improves the operation lifespan of the compressors.
    • Specialized Compressor Oil Storage Control – The system applies specialized compressor oil storage technology, which can control the lowest oil level for compressor operation.
  • MODULES ROTATION OPERATING TO MAXIMIZE LIFESPAN
    • Modules operate on 8 hours rotation – The operating priority sequence of the outdoor unit modules will be changed without restart when the system accumulatively operates for 8 hours, which can maximize life of the system.
  • HIGHLY ANTICORROSIVE GOLDEN FINS
    • The primary material use on the gold fins is an antirust alloy made of Aluminum-Manganese. The fins are coated with a golden protection layer composed of an epoxy resin and silicon free modified acrylic. The anti-corrosive performance under a salt-spray test is 200% to 300% higher than the normal blue fins.


Click her for Brouchure
(PDF Format)

 

Projects

img-20160603-wa0008